COVID - 19 POLICY
To our K.B. Hair Designs customers:
While we will not be able to give hugs (for now), we are excited to welcome you back to the salon.
In response to the Governor’s May 8, 2020 Executive Order, a great deal of thought and care has gone into making sure our salon environment and your salon experience is as safe and sanitized as possible.
Therefore, effective immediately, we have implemented the following policy and a signature-required waiver to conduct services.
- Appointments scheduled online will require a signature of our COVID-19 Waiver before proceeding to requesting an appointment. Failure to sign the waiver will result in a non-booking on cancellation on service.
- Walk-ins are not allowed. Client visitors/guests are not allowed.
- No children (unless getting a service)
- Only one client will be seen at a time. Please text upon arrival and remain in your vehicle until stylist is ready for you.
- You will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the salon. NO MASK 😷 NO SERVICE NO EXCUSES
- For the mean time no snacks will be provided so please bring you own if you are prone to snacking
- If you exhibit any signs of illness, please do not visit the salon rather seek immediate medical care.
- For our stylists and salon operation, the following measures will take place:
- Stylists will have their temperature checked upon reporting to work.
- Stylists will wear PPE while conducting your service.
- Stylists will sanitize and wash their hands between clients.
- All seating, tables, dryers, hair-washing and styling stations, and capes will be sanitized between clients’ use and at the end of each day.
- To the extent possible, disposable items will be used.
- The common area will no longer provide for magazines, coffee machine, or any other frequently-touched items.
- The credit-card machine will be wiped and sanitized after each use.
Thank you for you cooperation and understanding. Please use the button below to print and sign the COVID-19 Waiver. If you do not have access to a printer, a waiver will be provided and must be filled out and signed prior to receiving service.